Our undergraduate and graduate teacher education degree programs include research-based curricula with practical, real-world classroom experiences in area schools. We offer:
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education (Certification in grades Pre-K-3)
- B.A. in Elementary Education (Certification in grades 2-6)
- B.S. in Mathematics with Secondary Mathematics Certification (offered through the Department of Computer Science and Mathematics)
- B.A. in English with Secondary Licensure (offered through the Department of English and Fine Arts).
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Education can be a minor for students majoring in other disciplines at USCB.
Teacher education students are eligible for numerous loan forgiveness and tuition assistance programs.
USCB Inspires Teachers Who Change Lives
We encourage you to talk with current students, meet with faculty or schedule an appointment with an advisor to learn more about our programs.
Bruce Marlowe, PhD
Chair, Department of Education
Professor of Educational Psychology & Special Education
Administrative Assistant for Education and Business Administration