I am a Psychology Instructor in the Department of Social Sciences at the University of South Carolina Beaufort. I am also a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor and have served as a Forensic Interviewer, Clinical Director of an industry leader substance use residential and outpatient treatment centers, and as Clinical Therapist in inpatient and outpatient settings. My areas of academic interest involve abnormal behavior, trauma, clinical interventions, and professional development of students working towards a clinical career track in Psychology.
I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology at the University of South Carolina Beaufort and Master of Science degree in Clinical Counseling Psychology at Augusta University.
MS in Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Georgia Regents University 2014
BA in Psychology. The University of South Carolina 2010
- PSYC B101 Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC B216 Psychology of Marriage
- PSYC B311 Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC B321 Life Span Developmental Psychology
- PSYC B341 Personality Theory
- PSYC B361 Biological Psychology
- PSYC B409 Positive Psychology
- PSYC B411 Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- PSYC B490 Selected Topics in Psychology
- PSYC B495 Internship in Psychology I
- Post-traumatic Stress