Become a First Class Nurse at USCB
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing prepares competent and safe professional nurses to serve in local, regional and national settings, using concepts, care strategies, and techniques to deliver patient/client-centered nursing services as a member of the discipline and the interprofessional health care team.
Steps to your BSN degree
- Be accepted to USCB
- Declare Public Health: nursing focus as major
- Complete 3 semesters of Pre-Requisites
- Apply for admission to the USCB nursing program, using NursingCAS, the online, centralized application system which processes your application and transcripts on behalf of USCB (next deadline: August 1, 2022)
- Be accepted into the Pre-Licensure Nursing program at USCB
- Complete 5 semesters of required courses
- Nurse Pinning Ceremony
- Commencement and conference of your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- Pass NCLEX exam (https://www.ncsbn.org/nclex.htm)
- Congratulations! You are now a highly-qualified Registered Nurse with a BSN from USCB
Programs of Study
- Program of Study for Pre-licensure BSN
- Program of Study for Second Degree Pre-licensure BSN
- Program of Study for Beaufort Honors Program BSN
Program Information on Applying
Students interested in USCB's Spring 2023 Nursing Program are invited to view the
video and pdf presentation for information on applying.
Click here to download the presentation pdf.