I am an accomplished registered nurse with 35 years post graduate experience. My nursing background includes experience and certifications in Orthopedics, Medical-Surgical nursing, quality and patient safety and leadership. Originally from England, I have been fortunate to have nursed in England, Australia, the Middle East and the US.
I currently hold a full-time Clinical Instructor position in the Bachelor of Science nursing program at USCB. I teach online classes for Public Health and nursing students and instruct nursing students in the Simulation and the nursing skills labs. With a strong work ethic and a passion for high standards I bring my diverse experience to support and educate the nursing students, helping shape the best nurses of the future in this ever changing and challenging healthcare arena.
In May 2020 I graduated with a Doctorate in Nursing Practice from Regis University, CO. My dissertation focused on predicting patient falls in a Medical-Surgical unit.
I love to travel and for life -work balance I enjoy walking, swimming and practicing and instructing yoga.
DNP. Regis University 2020
MS in Nursing Leadership. Regist University 2008
BS in Nursing Studies. Royal College of Nursing 2002
- NURS B200 Nursing Honors Seminar III
- NURS B201 Nursing Honors Seminar IV
- NURS B202C Clinical Care & Introduction to Nursing Techniques
- NURS B301 Evolution of Nursing Profession (RN-BSN)
- NURS B326 Adult Health Nursing I
- NURS B401 Health Care Delivery Systems
- NURS B410 Leading in Organizations (previously Professional Nursing Leadership and Management)
- PUBH B401 Health Care Delivery Systems
- Community Outreach
- Patient Safety
- Healthcare Quality