I am a BSN graduate of East Stroudsburg University and have been a nurse for many years. I earned a Master’s degree from Rutgers University and a PhD in Nursing from Nova Southeastern University. For the past 15 years, I have worked in higher education in teaching and leadership roles. As a first-generation college student myself, I have always worked in universities that serve first-generation college students so that I can “pay it forward” and mentor young people as I was mentored. I am a certified nurse educator and medical-surgical nurse.
I am an engaged leader, active in the local community and strong supporter of diversity and inclusion initiatives. I have a record of scholarship and service, that includes being a founding member of the newly approved Sigma Chapter of the International Honor Society of Nursing at USCB.
I live in Beaufort, SC with my husband and a small menagerie of animals.
PhD in Nursing. Nove Southeastern University 2013
MS in Nursing. Rutgers University 2003
BS in Nursing. East Stroudsburg University 1983
- NURS B100 Nursing Honors Seminar I
- NURS B101 Nursing Honors Seminar II
- NURS B200 Nursing Honors Seminar III
- NURS B202 Decision-Making in Concept Based Care
- NURS B310 Pathophysiology
- NURS B399 Independent Study in Nursing
- NURS B435 Professional Nursing Seminar
- NURS B450 Ethics, Law and Healthcare Policy
- NURS B499 Selected Topics in Nursing
- PUBH B320 Chronic Disease and Risk Reduction
- PUBH B480 Internship in Public Health
- Adult Health Nursing
- Technology in Higher Education
- Career Preparation
- Nursing Simulation
- Baccalaureate Nursing Education