I am an instructor of nursing at USCB and teach the pre-nursing course concepts, communication, and calculations, co-teach clinical care of childbearing families, and coordinate and teach care of childbearing families.
I also work on a seasonal basis as a market clinical educator and before working at USCB I spent six years working at women’s centers in Antepartum, Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, Triage, and Newborn Nursery. I’ve also worked in the patient services, medical office, and physical therapy fields.
I received my MSN in Education from Union University in 2019, my BS in Nursing from Bellarmine University in 2013, and my BS in Health and Exercise Science from Wake Forest University in 2008.
I live on Hilton Head Island with my amazing husband and two awesome kids. In my free time I teach dance at Carolina Collective Dance Center in Bluffton and go to Disney as often as I can.
MSN in Education. Union University 2019
BS in Nursing. Bellarmine University 2013
BS in Health and Exercise Science. Wake Forest University 2008
- NURS B105 Concepts, Communication, & Calculations
- NURS B312 Assessment & Physical Exam
- NURS B326C Clinical Care of Adults with Acute & Chronic Conditions
- NURS B356 Care of Childbearing Families
- NURS B360C Clinical Care of Childbearing
- NURS B420 Trends and Issues in Nursing
- NURS B422C Clinical Care in Public & Community Health Settings
- NURS B425 Adult Health Nursing II
- PUBH B401 Health Care Delivery Systems
- Labor and Delivery
- Physical Therapy